Flyby meme snagged from slaymesoftly
1. What would be your favourite pudding/sweet?
I don't often eat dessert, but I do have a definite soft spot for Tiramisu.
2. If you were able to spend a day with a Celeb .... just chatting, watching them work ... who would it be?
That's a hard one, there are so many it would be wonderful to sit down and chat with, but I think I'll go with Michael Caine--the stories would be fantastic, and he always comes across as a fascinating man to chat with.
3. If you were only allowed to see one film this year, what would it be ... either a new release, or an old favourite.
LOL I agree with Patti, probably "The King's Speech", I'm definitely looking forward to it.
4. If you could visit one city, just for a day, which one would it be? Why?
London-- because it's LONDON! lol I love the history there (also I have family I'd love to see again).
5. If you were able to visit one moment of history, when would it be? Would it be an actual event, or just to see the normal lifestyle?
Again, with the same proviso for safety etc as Patti ...Athens--Ancient Greece, no particular event that I can think of, I'd just love to see it in its heyday.
For those worried, I am fine, the cyclone is about 1000 kms north of us, but my heart goes out to the poor people in far north Qld who are about to be battered by a category 5 cyclone.